- Type www.blogger.com in the address bar of your web browser, and click "CREATE YOUR BLOG."
- Click "More options."
- Create your Google account by filling out this form.
- After accomplishing the form, click "Next Step." Don't forget to read the Blogger's Privacy and Terms [formerly this was Terms of Service (ToS)] before clicking "I agree." (I have heard about bloggers who were suspended from using Google Adsense because they violated some items in the ToS. Blogger operates in this manner -- you violate its stipulations and your account gets suspended.) Click "Continue to Blogger."
- You will be asked to confirm your Google+ profile. For this demo blog, I'm choosing the limited Blogger profile option.
- Click "Continue to Blogger," and click "Create new blog."
- Write your desired title and address. The title is the name of your blog, e.g., Student Interns. The address is its Uniform Resource Locator or URL, e.g., http://studentinterns.blogspot.com.
- Choose the theme of your blog, and click "Create Blog!"
- Now, you're ready to write your first blog post.
- Write the title of your first blog post in the title bar.
- Click "PUBLISH" after you have written everything you want to say in this maiden post.
Such a very jelpful tutorial..ReplyDelete
This is very useful and an easy guide for beginners,sis! I'm sure many will benefit from this!ReplyDelete
Hi Rhodora, this tutorial is very helpful. Well-done. Wish you have a happy heart's day and happy always.ReplyDelete
I want to have a blog at blogspot. Do I open the account at blogger.com? Thanks. RubyReplyDelete
Yes, you should sign up at Blogger.com if you want to have a blog at blogspot.com. Thanks for the visit. :-)
Done with mine thanks for the advice sisReplyDelete